More prototyping! Annet encouraged us this week to trying a draping method to come up with a more comfortable and accurate fit for the garment. Using muslin we draped a half garment that we could duplicate for the opposite side in order to make a complete garment. It was an interesting way to approach garment making. Definitely a more rapid way to test ideas and measurements. After this stage we were able to get comfortable shape we felt really fit our one-size-fits-all approach to the pattern. We also purchased a goggles and gas masks to start seeing how the two elements work together in order to make our own DIY versions. We took the filters apart in order to see what the masks consists of. What we found is that the materials used in these instances were activated charcoal pellets, cotton filters and one-way valves. Once again feeling that much more confident in our project. We are really getting some where!